Our Key Points
- Kayjen Group, level 1 BBBEE contributor, is an SME with national footprint and its main office in Midrand.
- Kayjen Group is 100% BO.
- We have over 35 yrs. of combined Energy management and Electrical experience.
- We have many professional engineers and accredited professional with GBCSA in our team.
Our Key Values
- To uphold honest and ethical business practices.
- To maintain a standard of excellence in every aspect of the business.
- To be innovative and adaptable to the ever-changing market needs.
- To satisfy and exceed customer expectations with high quality, cost-effective products and superior service and delivery.
- Energy Audits
- Energy Management & Optimisation
- Energy & Water Efficiency
- Renewable Energy
- Alternative Energy
- Waste to Energy
- Incentivised Demand Response
- Measurement & Verification
- Electrical Design and Reticulation
Kayjen offer you all the solar equipment you will need to setup and fully operational Solar system at your Business, Home, or your secluded hide away. If you do not know what to get we will assist you to get the system for your requirements nd budget.
Our services that are provided fall in line with the development of strategy and the education of operational personnel to implement Energy Efficiency in a facility/organization.
Kayjen Group is perfectly suited to provide a multitude of services to their clients in the following vital stages of energy management;
- Development and implementation of energy efficient strategies and policies for an organization or facility
- Performance of audits to develop a baseline of the energy usage within a facility and then to identify areas where energy efficiency opportunities exist
- Development of projects that can be implemented using ESKOM’s subsidised funding and rebate programs (when available), Client Funding, etc.
- Development and management of operation and maintenance activities
- We advise best-fit technology and have no bias to a specific branded product.
- Our unique blend of skills and experience obtained primarily in the energy industry and particularly in the electricity sector will guarantee optimal solutions that meet’s our client’s expectations.
We believe that our experience of the South African power sector, technical skills and excellent relationships with potential power off takers set us apart from the competition. We are a team of professional engineers in multifaceted disciplines that form the heart that drives this company.
Kayjen Group guarantees, expedites and optimizes donor funding whilst available. This will ensure the client’s return on their investment becomes a “no brainer” to justify to the financial committees.
Our offering includes specialised and independent Measurement and Verification (M & V) services, in accordance with SATS 50010, for the issuing of the relevant Tax certificate and certification of energy savings. Kayjen Group (M & V) executives are registered with CMVPSA (Council of Measurement and Verification Professionals of South Africa). Kayjen Group has three Accredited Professionals, who also serve as accredited assessors with GBCSA, to ensure sustainable “green” business practices.
Kayjen Group has done energy audits on a wide spectrum of clients ranging from commercial, industrial & mining across various sectors and technologies. We have competent technical specialists (electrical, mechanical, chemical & process engineers) together with financial specialists (MBA, CAs) that will ensure a sound business case is presented. This will be within the financial parameters (ROI, NPV, IRR) that are acceptable to the client.
Kayjen Group has customised for our blue-chip clients Energy Management (EM) policies, EM Strategy Development & EM Implementation where they have had resounding success to ensure sustainable behaviour and comply with new codes of business.